Click on the Bot Settings menu to see the current bot settings and you can See, edit or delete any existing bot settings, even you can search bot settings if you want. Also You can add a new bot setting by click on Add Bot Settings button at the top right corner.
Add Bot Settings: Click On the Add Bot Settings button to get the settings form to add a new bot settings.
In the bot settings form there are four types of replies(see the above image):
- Reply: This is keyword based reply. Replying Keywords must be comma separated.
- Post-back: This reply is button click reply. For this you must have a Post-back ID which you’ve to create from Post-back Manager Menu. [In postback template when you are creating a postback reply template, this postback will come during BOT settings in drop down menu if you select button type as postback.] You can see the video how it works How Postback Manager & Postback reply Works for BOT Inboxer
- No Match: If the bot found no matched message then it’ll send a generic reply.
- Get Started: It will Generate replies when users click on the Get Started button.
There are Ten types of reply templates in the bot settings(see the below image):
- Text: Text Reply Template is to send simple text reply with message.
- Video: Video Reply Template is to send Reply with a video that will play on messenger.
- Text With Button: Text With Button Reply Template is to Send Reply With Text and Buttons [every button requires a post-back ID for identification and you need to add another bot settings to handle that post-back button]
- List: List Reply Template is to Send reply with a list of links with thumbnail and link action.
- Image: Image Reply Template is to send Reply with an image.
- File: File Reply Template is to send reply with an attachment.
- Generic Template: Generic Template is to send reply with Single image,image action URL,title,subtitle and buttons [either button can be a post-back button or can open a website URL]
- Audio: Audio Reply Template is to send Reply with an audio that will play on messenger.
- Quick Reply: Reply with text and buttons [every button requires a post-back ID for identification and you need to add another bot settings to handle that post-back button]
- Carousel: Carousel Reply Template is to send reply with an Array of generic templates – multiple generic templates display as slider.
You can add maximum 3 reply templates in a bot setting.